Booking.com

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Annual Listing - R500.00

4u2Stay - Annual Listing

Richards Bay - St Lucia - Mtubatuba - Hluhluwe 



 I started as a Professional Photographer in 1990. Have an exception recorded in Studio Work, Wedding, Modelling, Structures and Scenery.

After successfully building a Tourism Business between 1993 and 2003. After leaving Tour guiding due to health reasons I stayed focused in central Reservations and Photography. 

My Passion for story Telling turned into Videos and today all I do is motivate people through my Facebook Page, Blog and YouTube Channel to visit our beautiful Tourist Destinations.

You can join me in this endeavor by either listing your Establishment annually or through commission based/Annual Fee/Bookings.Com marketing.

Apply Here 

Getting up early means I take my followers on a Splendor enriched outing to various amenities around Zululand and bring to them the beauty of our Region.

This Opportunity is to list your Establishment on 4u2Stay Marketing platform and share the benefits of my awareness campaign.

You can find me on Facebook and YouTube. Also do Updates through Instagram and Twitter.

If you are interested in tagging your Establishment in my Videos or Story Telling Photos feel free to 

Call or WhatsApp
Petrus Viviers
+27813427371


The Photos and Story Telling Videos reach over a 1000 people in the first week. Annual Listings well reach a landing page of your choice. You will deal directly with the clients free off commission.

https://www.facebook.com/1163415213732075/posts/3674544189285819/

This a typical Story Telling Video that was posted on Facebook and reached 1000 views in less than 7 days. This video is linked to the Facebook Products where people can then decide who is offering suitable accommodation at a budget best affordable to them.

Advertising Space in individual Videos is also available at R250.00 per Video.

4u2Stay - Shop Front
4u2Stay - Richards Bay
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3018439748206798&id=100001224071901

4u2Stay - St Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment