Booking.com

Sunday, March 1, 2020




-From Photography to Fishing

-St Lucia

-

St Lucia From Photography to Fishing


Now because I am a keen  photographer my posts have dwelt on the wonderful opportunities that St Lucia offers people with the same interest.  I think St Lucia is far more well known for its fishing and charter boats. Now I know absolutely zero about fishing! Until I started taking photographs of the Fishing Competition and boats launching. While I am learning from my friend Petrus about costal matters he is teaching me about fishing too.
Here is a boat I like a lot, just the name aught my attention, a bit of research shows that it is one of the oldest charters in St Lucia. Now with a couple of decades of experience behind them these are the guys to fish with, in my not so humble opinion.
PSX_20200219_221538
I you do not want to visit me to take pics of Goggas and things but would rather fish, Asterix Charters offers accommodation too.
For more information WhatsApp 082 54802328
#MexicanAndMe  #mexicanhorsethief

No comments:

Post a Comment